• Most users don't use other features besides looking for work.
• Users were unclear about the functionality of many features.
• Most users ignore the home screen entirely.
• The general design of the UI could do a better job in communicating the usefulness of its features.
• The navigation could be structured more intuitively.
• The home screen isn't providing anything useful/engaging for the users.
Driving engagement upwards would reap the following outcomes in changing the dynamics of Wonolo-Wonoloer relationship:
• Increase loyalty to the platform
• Wonolo would have more sway in forming user habits, e.g. incentivizing a more responsible attitude towards Wonolo gigs
• Any information Wonolo would like to communicate can be disperse more effectively